Welcome to Team Römer in Hamburg, Germany
State-of-the-art HR consulting
With his team, Thomas Römer works in national and international environments, various industries and academia.
- Executive Coaching ➝ Mid- and high-level management
- Recruitment ➝ Efficient search for specialists and managers
- Business Psychology
- Feedback Center® ➝ Management diagnostics and development 'all in one'
- Special topics ➝ Anti-harassment, goal finding, conflict management, etc.
Example list of recent and current international projects:
- Excecutive recruitment, various positions
- International leadership workshops, the Feedback Center® method
- Expatriates/impatriates coaching (single, group)
- Assessments/Management Audits for international positions
- Mostly carried out on the respective international spots
- Covering various levels and functions
- Personality and career workshops (Build Your Future®)
- Various industries
- Research and Academia
- International cooperation workshops
- Anti-harassment workshops for managers and HR staff
Business Psychology (also called occupational psychology or industrial-organizational psychology) can be described as the application of psychology's traditional knowledge and skill base as well as scientific approaches to people working in business settings. Our clients are based in Germany, Europe and Asia.
Thomas Römer (international writing Thomas ROEMER) is also a periodical sideline Lecturer at the University of Hamburg, Department of Psychology.
To get in touch click here.